If you own a vehicle or just enjoy having convenient tools, one thing you definitely need to invest in is an electric pressure washer. This machine is one of the most useful cleaning products for your car, and you really do not want to be driving around the dirtiest car on the freeway.
Cleaning your car every now and then is one of the easiest ways to make a great first impression. With the right electric pressure washer, this task becomes even easier. With high pressure, you can save time and clean off any and all types of junk that collects on your vehicle.
In this article, we will walk you through our top 10 picks for electric pressure washers on the market. With a quick read through, you will be one step closer to having the cleanest car on the block not to mention a lot more time on your hands.
How Do Electric Pressure Washers and Gas Pressure Washers Differ
Well, first, let's get the obvious out of the way. The former uses electricity, and the latter uses gas.
Gas pressure washers have one major advantage. They are capable of reaching higher pressures and flow rates, and as a result, they tend to get the job done faster.
In most other respects, electric pressure washers take the lead. For one, they are much smaller, and they usually weigh half as much as a gas pressure washer. For another, they don't have any lag time. This means they start as soon as you pull the trigger and turn off as soon as you release it.
With an electric washer, you don't need to worry about getting pump damage from long idle times. In addition, they do not have an exhaust, so you can use them indoors. Aside from a slight disadvantage in power, electric is the way to go, especially if you prioritize convenience.
What Are the Benefits of Owning an Electric Pressure Washer?
Pressure washers remove deep-seated dirt, grease, peeling paint, and even graffiti. You can use them on concrete, asphalt, siding, decks, lawn furniture, garbage cans, boats, trailers, equipment, and vehicles.
Having this tool will save you a great deal of time, turning the slightly obnoxious task of cleaning your car's exterior into a quick one. It will also make cleaning much easier as you won't have to vigorously scrub any stubborn gunk on your vehicle.
What Qualities Would the Best Electric Pressure Washer Have?
The best pressure washers will reach high pressures and flow rates. They will have a manufacturer with excellent quality control. They will also be durable, and most of all, safe to use.
Where Can I Buy One?
Electric pressure washers can be purchased from a wide variety of stores, but the most reliable way of getting one would be directly from the manufacturer or from Amazon.
What Price Range Am I Looking At?
$100 to $500
How We Reviewed
We evaluated these ten products based on the following parameters: features, pros and cons, price, where they can be bought, and warranty. We chose these parameters to ensure we could give each product an accurate, comprehensive, and fair assessment. We also believe that these are the most vital bits of information a consumer will need to decide on the right product.
What We Reviewed
- Sun Joe SPX3000 Pressure Joe 2030 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
- Electric Pressure Washer Quick-Spray Tip (Size + Color Varies)
- Dual Swivel Brass Connector Garden Hose to Pipe End for Pressure Washers
- OUTDOOR CLEANING POWER: Make quick cleaning jobs of decks, patios, siding, driveways, outdoor furniture, cars, trucks,...
- ATTACHMENTS INCLUDED: Professional-style pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, 20 foot high pressure...
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: Conserves water by using 80% less water with 40% more power than a standard garden hose....
The AR Blue Clean AR383 uses 80% less water and produces 40% more power than the standard garden hose. It comes with a professional-grade pressure washer gun, 2 different pressure washer wands, a 20-foot high-pressure hose, a 14 oz. detergent bottle, and 2 high-pressure quick change wands.
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes...
- 1500 PSI at 1.2 GPM will blast through grime and dirt to restore your surfaces
- Can be used vertically or horizontally for greater stability during use
This washer from Greenworks is capable of 1500 PSI at 1.2 GPM. It can be used either vertically or horizontally for maximum stability. It comes with a 25? and 40? quick connect tip, a 20-foot high-pressure hose, a soap applicator, and a 35-foot power cord with inline GFCI.
The Karcher K5 is capable of 2000 PSI at 1.4 GPM. It has a 25-foot high-pressure hose, a Vario Power Spray wand, a Dirtblaster spray wand, an N-COR pump, a water-cooled induction motor, and an onboard detergent tank.
- Incredible Cleaning Power Generated by the 1800 Watt/14.5 amp Motor Outputs a Whopping 1.8 GPM and 2,200 PSI Pressure...
- 5 Interchangeable High and Low Pressure Nozzles Wash Various Surfaces (0º, 15º, 25º, 40º and soap); Bonus Turbo Wand...
- Easy-to-Use System Requires Just 30-Second Setup w/Three Simple Attachments, The Unique Copper Connections are Easily...
This Ivation washer is powered by an 1800 Watt/14.5 amp motor, with outputs of 1.8 GPM and 2,200 PSI. It has 5 interchangeable high and low-pressure nozzles to work on various surfaces. Setup takes only 30 seconds. It has a Total Stop System for safety, and it comes with a 1-year warranty.
The DEKO has a powerful motor generating as much as 3000 PSI at 1.7 GPM. It comes with interchangeable nozzles, providing plenty of versatility. It has a Total Stop System to increase the motor's longevity.
- 2200 MAX PSI at 1.0 GPM/ 1.2 MAX GPM at 900 PSI
- Instant start/stop system Only runs the induction motor when spray gun trigger is pulled for quieter cleaning
- Get extra peace and peace of mind with a reliable Brushless induction motor that runs quietly Year after Year
This washer from Briggs and Stratton has a max PSI of 2200 at 1.0 GPM and a 1.2 max GPM at 900 PSI. With its instant start/stop system, it makes cleaning a quieter task that doesn't require as much energy. It features a brushless induction motor, and it cleans as much as 40% faster than the standard spray tip.
- Designed with ergonomics in mind, the cushion grip handle improves comfort during cleaning. And you can hold the...
- Featuring a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, the pump is well above the ground at the same level as the engine,...
- Designed with 10” never-flat wheels, maneuverability is easy, regardless of the terrain.
The Generac features a cushion grip handle and easy-to-pull spray trigger to maximize your comfort and minimize fatigue. It has an integrated half-inch gallon detergent tank. It also features a Generac OHV horizontal-shaft engine, making hose connections easy. It comes with 10" never-flat wheels, as well as 4 quick-change nozzle tips.
- HONDA GC190 premium residential engine
- Maintenance-free OEM Technologies axial cam pump
- Note : Keep Maximum Fuel level 1/2 Inch(12.7 mm) below bottom of filler neck to avoid fuel spillage
The Simpson MSH3125 reaches 3200 PSI at 2.5 GPM. It has a special Kink and Abrasion Resistant Hose. It comes with 5 different nozzle tips, and its spray gun has a safety lock-out feature to maximize your safety. It comes with a 2-year warranty for the engine, a 5-year warranty for the frame, and a 1-year warranty for the pump.
- Powerful – Our Electric Pressure Washer 3000 psi and 2.2 gpm, better than a gas pressure washer because of its quiet...
- Accessories - Turbo and angle nozzles, patio - surface cleaner, soap foam sprayer, brush and other parts are all...
- Flexible hose – the hose has 30% more flexibility then our previous model
The Powerhouse International washer has a Total Stop System that shuts the motor when not needed. It has a unique foot operated on/off switch, as well as a brush motor with a thermal sensor. Its pressure reaches 2600 PSI at 1.6 GPM
Of these ten washers, two stood out. For anyone hoping for impressive power and well-rounded performance at a low price, the Powerhouse International is best. We gave this washer the lowest price rating of $. If money is not a concern, it is hard to argue against the Briggs and Stratton washer. At $, it is not the most expensive model, but it mostly matches washers that cost several hundred dollars more.